Babylon Party Machine – Mash Up Bashment (2009)


mi disco favorito.. recomendada la rola de single ladies

Tracklist

1.) Punker Face (Operation Ivy vs. Lady Gaga)
2.) The Lolocaust (Deal's Gone Bad vs. Lil' Wayne)
3.) Single Ladies Got My Number (Toots & the Maytals vs. Beyonce)
4.) Did It All For The Reggae (The Forthrights vs. Limp Bizkit)
5.) No More Fire (Pama International vs. Sean Kingston)
6.) Never Have Enough Money (The Pinstripes vs. Notorious B.I.G.)
7.) Satta Bottle (Augustus Pablo vs. Eminem ft. Dr. Dre and 50 Cent)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

You know what, your posts generally are a nice read yet on this occasion I am want
it is put with each other just a little rash. I will be improper this but
it surely simply doesn’t move just like additional threads.
I'm sorry about this.
My homepage : Instant Auto Insurance